Before the Breakout Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the Breakout Update

This event is really starting to come together. We visited the site this past Sunday. It is really perfect for an outpost style event and specifically the time period ( just after Chickamauga before the Federals push out of Chattanooga) and the events we want to portray. Logistically it has several roads into and out of the site. This will make water and emergency handling much easier. The area we have to play with is about the same as we had at Outpost I and II for those that remember it.

The property owner is being very accomidating. We will be allowed to build fortifications and rifle pits as long as they are not in open fields or permanetly block roads. This means we will need entrenching tools including picks, axes, hatchets, and saws. At least on the Confederate side we will need those things as we will be building fortifications. I have asked Mr. Craddock to serve as the Confederate Engineering Officer for the weekend and oversee those activities. He has tentatively agreed to do so. His experience leading the Pioneers at Pickett's Mill should serve him well in this role.

Don't forget registration is limited for this event to 150 men to each side. So get your registrations in so you don't get shut out.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
    [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Re: Before the Breakout Update

Good Deal. Does this mean we need to be practicing digging in? :)
    Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Re: Before the Breakout Update

That sounds great!! Mailed my Registration almost 2 weeks ago. I hope it was received. Can't wait for this event :)
      [B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]Matthew Avellino[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X