Alabamians Rally Together - Jine' Up with Capt. Thomason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabamians Rally Together - Jine' Up with Capt. Thomason

Gentlemen I have been given the honor, of serving as Ordery Sgt. for Capt. Thomason for this event. I've heard bits and pieces about what is going to be involved, and I believe it promises to be something unlike any other Outpost style events we've done. With particular interest given to Hell's Half Acre, which will recreate interaction between the sides like we've never expierenced. There are many great groups formed up for this event,but if you need home,are prepared to live as a soldier, and have the mettle for this type of an event, then JINE' UP TODAY ! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, as The good Capt. is having computer troubles and has limited computer time.

Y.O.S.
    Last edited by Mtn.Guerilla; 06-22-2010, 04:50 PM.
    Eric N. Harley-Brown
    Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Re: Alabamians Rally Together - Jine' Up with Capt. Thomason

As Eric has said...get them registrations in boys!
    Kiev Thomason
    a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
    WIG
    Armory Guards
    Forest Park Lodge #399
    Forest Park GA.

Comment

Kiev is the finest company commander that I have served under. He knows his stuff and cares about his men. Now and not later is the time to sign up.
      Jordan Roberts

Widow Makers Mess
      Red Clay Volunteers

Comment

Originally posted by Half Rations View Post
        Kiev is the finest company commander that I have served under. He knows his stuff and cares about his men. Now and not later is the time to sign up.
        Well, there you have it. Need a more compelling endorsement be made, than from the "Boy Wonder" himself ! I do encorage all those signing up for the company to be prepared for a unique expirence of interaction between the Federals and yourselves. Prepare items for trade, as well items for games of ill-repute. Remeber the Feds are pretty much locked in at this point of the siege and items such as tobacco, etc. are a prized commodity. The addition of a neutral sutler, going between the lines, is a great apsect to this event that you don't ever see. Doing a very nominal amount of research on the subject of " Hell's Half Acre", will truly enhance your expierence at the event. I was actually driving around the vicinity of the original location the other day, and the name still fits, except in a 21st century sense.

Cheers,
        Eric N. Harley-Brown
        Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Working...
        X