Breakout Registration and Parking Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakout Registration and Parking Pics

Hey folks here are some pics of where you turn into the event site and the registration area.

The stone house is where we'll have registration set up. Parking is nearby and it will be evident where to park. We'll have some signage along the road leading up to the registration area as well.

and

Parking

Last edited by Coatsy; 08-30-2010, 09:32 PM.
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Re: Breakout Registration and Parking Pics

Herb, I thought you knew better than to take pictures while standing in the road...
    Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by robert-m View Post
      Herb, I thought you knew better than to take pictures while standing in the road...
      Melville, I'd say you'd better be the one being careful, as you don't gamble your rights away into" endentured servitude" !
      Cheers,
      Eric N. Harley-Brown
      Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Hi Herb,

I gather that this view is from Kingston Hwy, S.E. (Hwy 293), correct??

thanks for posting,
        Mark
        J. Mark Choate
        7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

"Let history dictate our impressions.......not the other way around!"

Comment

Yes that is from Kingston Hwy aka Hwy 293. Super easy to get to registration
          Herb Coats
          Armory Guards &
          WIG

Comment

Eric, I said that because the Monday after the work day a guy ran a red light in Rome about 5 miles from the event site, and well T boned me in the drivers door. One cracked rib and the rest bruised on my left side. My elbow feels funny still. But I'll make it, the suck factor is going to be high, but it's worth it.

Herb I went by there today on the way home from school, and everything still looks fairly good from when we worked on it.
            Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Maybe I'll be able to find it this time without Robby having to come track me down on Kingston Hwy again! GPS can't help ya on this adventure I learned the hard way. Actually the entrance that's being used for registration and is pictured above is super east to find. I'm glad we're not using the entrance I tried to find on the backside of the property on the work day it was a trip for sure. Nine more days CAN'T WAIT!!!
              [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]~Phillip McClure~[/COLOR][/SIZE]
              [SIZE="2"]WIG/GVB[/SIZE]
              [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"] Battle Of Resaca, Ga; May 20-22
              150th 1st Mannassas; July 21-24
              Pickett's Mill Candle Light Tour; November 4-5[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Our youth will learn from Northern school books their version of the war; will be impressed by influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors, and maimed veterans as fit objects for derision...."

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]-- Patrick R. Cleburne, Major General[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8Vqp4X7fCVIuNM:http://www.iowaflags.org/gallery/assets/conf_45th_alabama.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by robert-m View Post
                Eric, I said that because the Monday after the work day a guy ran a red light in Rome about 5 miles from the event site, and well T boned me in the drivers door. One cracked rib and the rest bruised on my left side. My elbow feels funny still. But I'll make it, the suck factor is going to be high, but it's worth it.

Herb I went by there today on the way home from school, and everything still looks fairly good from when we worked on it.
                Good lord son, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. It seems you were finally on the mend from your other misfortune, then you find an idioit that doesn't know, that red means stop! Take care of yourself
                Eric N. Harley-Brown
                Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

It's all good brother, Go d has a plan for me. So I am guessing that, well he plans on putting me in a place that I have already been and done many things. He is prepping me for that now.
                  Robert Melville

Comment

Melville = Drama Queen. Don't pay any attention to him. Just be "studied up" on pickett duty.
                    Herb Coats
                    Armory Guards &
                    WIG

Comment

Working...
                    X