Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter and Jasper at Before the Breakout

Fellow campaigners.

I wanted to let everyone know a little about what the plans are for Carter and Jasper for the event. Yes...I am a sutler and welll...nuf sed. But we are going to be set up at registration doing several things:
    1. Selling larger items with the use of cash and credit cards.

2. Money exchange for "Blunt Bucks" (Thanks Tripp for that one). This IS the currency for the weekend and it is a 10:1. Items being brought about via the cart to the camps will be priced to reflect. Please remember this is basically real money, please be responsible.

3. Friday, we will also be collecting mail and parcels for the camps. This will help with not worrying about carrying more items when you march out that evening. Make sure items are marked. We will have a collection for the 8th Kansas and the 45th Alabama.
    **speaking of parcels and care packages. If you are providing one, make sure items are secure. Those wishing to purchase packages from home, please contact me at:
    carterandjasper@yahoo.com

4. Sunday we will be set up at registration for money exchange. Please note....if you decide to keep the chits, they will not be redeamable at other events or times.

I hope you all have a safe trip to the event and to see you all there.
    Thanks
    Joe Blunt
    Carter and Jasper Mercantile
    "...don't rush the judgement, until all the facts are in."

Re: Carter and Jasper at Before the Breakout

Fellows,
    Concerning the parcels. There are several ways of going about this. All will have to be preordered and paid. You can set the price of what you're wanting to pay:
    1. Pick the exact items you would like....this will include grocery and/or other mercantile items (socks, scarf, etc).
    2. Pick merc. items and we pick random grocery items to fill the parcel ( please let us know if you have certain alergies)
    3. All grocery, random items (let us know of alergies)

If you want us to do the random pick, and there is a specific item you really want and letting the others vary, we can work with that. And there are a few other items that are not listed that I would have both in the random boxes or on the cart. Please no suggestions of items. I already have my lists and products...If I don't already have it for the event, I will not go out to the store to get you some "Grey Pupon".

Prices are listed on the website www.carterandjasper.com
    There will be a packaging fee....mainly based on the amount you purchase.

Thank you,
    Joe Blunt
    Carter and Jasper
    Last edited by Spongebucket; 09-01-2010, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks Joe for supporting the event. Your presences will add a lot to the overall experience.
      [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
      [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
      [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Aw Joe, no Grey Pupon? What's the world coming to!

Looking forward to seeing you there.
        Matt Woodburn
        Retired Big Bug
        WIG/GHTI
        Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
        "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Sorry Matt. Maybe I should bring a big jar of Duke's mayo and have the boys do an old fashioned mayonaise eating contest between the lines. I'll make sure it stays near a window on the way up from Florida so it will go down smoother.
          Looking foward to seeing you all.
          Cheers,
          Joe Blunt

Comment

Working...
          X