Registration Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Deadline

Just a bump to remind folks to get their registrations in. I had not set up a deadline but to give time for final preparations, I'm going to list Sept. 20 as the deadline for registration for the event.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Re: Registration Deadline

Well folks, so far there has been very little response to this event and it shows in the registration. In fact, I've had one person register and I'm really wondering if the level of interest is so small that it is worth the time to plan and prepare or just cancel the thing.

If you are planning on attending, I would appreciate sending your registration in. I kind of need to know what to expect for planning purposes. And, if people aren't interested in attending, I need to know that too so I can put my efforts elsewhere.
    Michael Comer

Comment

I will try to have mine in the mail by monday at the latest.
      Marvin Boyce

Comment

I'm planning to set up my wetplate opperation at this event. I will be taking images on Friday and Saturday. This would be a great time to get those early war images struck.

Doug Harding
        <table width="100%"><td width="230">[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]</td><td align="left" valign="top">Beir bua agus beannacht
        Douglas A. Harding
        Park Ranger
        Jefferson National Expansion Memorial

"Secure the shadow, ere the substance fade."
        "Let nature copy that, which nature made."

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
        [I]A country without a language, a county without a soul. [/I]
        Céad míle fáilte
        [I]A hundred thousand welcomes![/I]

[URL="http://starofthewestsociety.googlepages.com/authenticityguide"][B]Star of the West Society[/B][/URL]
        [URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doughardingslivinghistoryfriends/"][B]Doug Harding's Living History Friends[/B][/URL]
        [URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ConfederateGuard"][B]The Old Confederate Guard[/B] [/URL]</td></table>

Comment

Just a bump for this event. It would be good to see more registrations coming in. Don't wait until the last minute folks - there's planning to be done and it's always good to have an idea of the numbers.
          Michael Comer

Comment

Bumping this up. Folks, please send in your registrations if you're coming. We need to have an idea of numbers for rations etc.
            Michael Comer

Comment

The time is beginning to run out on registration folks. If you're coming, please send in your registrations.
              Michael Comer

Comment

Registration is being mailed this weekend.
                [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Folks,

We need to get those registrations in. If you attend I will promise you that you will have some of the best food you've had at an event. I can also promise you that you will drill differently than what you may be used to at most events. We will be emulating the way John Bowen drilled his men. It was more intense and detail oriented and threw in a curve now and then. There was a reason why the 1st Missouri and the Missouri Brigade won drill competitions all the time. There was a reason why Hardee, Jeff Davis, Joe Johnston and others sang the praises of these men when they were in review - and it all started at the very beginning. We will be trying to duplicate some of that at this event.

We need you to get registered so arrangements can be made. They have been coming in slowly and it is not easy to put things together when that happens. If you are planning on attending please let us know.
                  Michael Comer

Comment

Come on fellas send in them registrations! Don't tell me I have been sewing these new civilian trousers in vain, this could be a great event!
                    Marvin Boyce

Comment

Working...
                    X