Vicksburg Announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicksburg Announcements

I have received a few emails over the past few days, and am sorry for the delay in responding, I was back home with family for the holidays. Here are some general updates:

Winter of 63- This means February of 1863. I am well aware of the operational dates of the campaign for Vicksburg.

Civilians? Nope. I had intended on having civilians, but with work getting done out at Vicksburg, it just did not seem like a logical possibility, at least for this event.

Space available? Yes there is still plenty of space available. I do not intend on publishing a "registered" list for a few more months.

That's it for now. I will have forms at the Nashville CW Show this weekend as well as the WIG meeting.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Vicksburg Announcements

Ah.. the Nashville Civil War Show.. an 'event' that you can actually get a large number of like-minders in one place! I guess it's all the cool toys and the option to wear wool or to not wear wool and still see your friends.. and then there's the local parties, orginizational meetings, battle anniversaries, and other notions that happen to fall as the reenacting 'season' draws to a close..

Oh well. Here's to Vicksburg! "count me in."
    Jon Harris

Mang Rifles & Friends
    Ora pro nobis!

~ McIlvaine’s 64th Ohio Infantry at Missionary Ridge 11/2019
    ~ Head’s 49th Tennessee Infantry at Fort Donelson - Defending The Heartland 2/2020
    ~ Wever’s 10th Iowa Infantry at Bentonville 3/2020
    ~ Opdycke's 125th Ohio Infantry at Franklin, 1863 - For God and the Right 5/2020
    ~ Pardee’s 42nd Ohio Infantry during the Vicksburg Campaign 5/2020
    ~ Day's Silent Machines, 12th U.S. Regulars during the Gettysburg Campaign 6/2020

sigpic

Comment

Re: Vicksburg Announcements

Speaking of Jon- See you tomorrow!
      Patrick Landrum
      Independent Rifles

Comment

Working...
      X