Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Reserves 150th Anniversary March

Gents,

A few pards and I are seeing if there is any interest in doing an Anniversary march during the 13th, 14th & 15th of May 2011. Thus far the tentative plan is to march along about 5 miles of the appalachian trail along the spine of South Mountain, from Washington Monument State Park south across the South Mountain Battlefield and then to a designated shelter a mile south of Crampton's Gap.

We intend to use this event to help school and educate alot of our younger members in the ways of The Force. A crash course and outdoor classroom in the ways of the soldier.

Just throwing it out there to see if there are any others who would want to attend.
    [SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Garamond"]Mike Tommarello[/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/SIZE]
    [I]"Iron City Mess"[/I]
    9th Pennsylvania Reserves
    Co. A[/FONT]

Re: Pennsylvania Reserves 150th Anniversary March

Tom,

I sent you a PM about what you need to do and who to start contacting if you are going to do an event like this. Also from Washington Monument to Crampton's Gap is more like 8 to 10 miles. Jerry Stiles and his group did a simular march from Fox's Gap to Crampton' Gap.

John A. Miller
    South Mountain State Battlefield
    Monterey Pass Battlefield, Washington Township
    John A. Miller, Director
    Monterey Pass Battlefield Park

Comment

Working...
    X