Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPEB Registered List

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As of 25 February we have recieved 15 paid registrations for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood". The registered list is published on the TPEB Website here.

The civilian roles for Women and Children are filling quickly. If you are contemplating attending this event in those roles please contact me before sending in a registration so I can confirm if any slots are open.

Those of you contemplating TPEB should register early to ensure the slot you are planning on. The longer you delay registering the less likely you will get the slot you desire. Registration information can be found on the TPEB Website here.

My thanks to those of you who have already committed to participating in "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" from 7 to 9 January 2011.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Re: TPEB Registered List

Pete, I sent you my registration form. I've also spread the word to the Armory Guards guys as well.

Thanks for the updates and great link in regards to the ladies and children being evacuated from the fort.
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Comment

Thanks for the support Herb... I got your registration just fine this weekend also.
      Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Pete,

I'll be there, I just have to get with the boss and get this and a few other registrations in the mail along with money.
        Robert Collett
        8th FL / 13th IN
        Armory Guards
        WIG

Comment

Rob,

And we'll be glad to have you. Thanks for the support.
          Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I know an event in January is far from most living historians' minds in April, but we are accepting registrations for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" which is occuring in Charleston, SC the weekend of 7 to 9 January. I've updated the registered list this evening and you can verify the reciept of your registration here.

We just had a successful day long living history exercising the 42 pounder cannon at Fort Sumter on Saturday 10 April and continuing to work and coordinate with the NPS and other involved local and state organizations for our event.

For additional information, including event standards, historical background and registration information please visit http://topreventtheeffusionofblood.com/
            Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've updated the registered list for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" with the registrations recieved to date. I've sent messages to confirm the individual registrations and you can verify your registration by viewing the list here.

My thanks to the enthusiasm and support for TPEB already exhibited. We have 45 paid registrations at this point which is slightly over one third of our maximum participation. I have had to close registration for the Women and Children of the Federal Garrison. We are steadily approaching the point where I may have to close registration for other impressions. To ensure a spot for TPEB you need to register as soon as practicable. Otherwise the boat to Fort Sumter may be leaving without you.
              Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

I am looking for a ride or carpool from Middle TN, I will just be a few days in from Baghdad and probably shouldnt be driving that far(at least that is what my wife says). Of course would be willing to compensate on gas money.
                -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
                "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
                "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
                "The Bully Boys"
                "The Hard Case Boys"
                "The Independant Mess"
                29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
                3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Comment

I'll probably be heading out Tuesday evening, making it just past Atlanta to hook up with another Brother for a nights rest before we all carpool from there on into Charleston. The drive back Sunday will likely be a non-stop. We can probably coordinate something if you are interested.
                  Brian Hicks
                  Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Thanks Brian, I think it freaked Nikki out a little when I came home on R&R, out of habit, I was calling out roadside garbage, and avoiding disabled vehicles on the side of the interstate! Between driving my Durango like a stolen HUMVEE, and calling out "made mark" everytime I made a turn onto a different road, she relieved me of the keys within a couple of hours. I about went crazy having to ride all the way to Gettysburg in the passenger seat.
                    -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
                    "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
                    "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
                    "The Bully Boys"
                    "The Hard Case Boys"
                    "The Independant Mess"
                    29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
                    3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Comment

Pete:

I just mailed my registration and fee to you, so save me a spot in Company E.
                      I'm looking forward to this event starting out the 150th Anniversary period.

-Bill Bamann
                      Columbia Rifles
                      formerly Co A, 57th GA "Odd Six Mess"
                      Bill Bamann
                      Columbia Rifles
                      Co H, 2nd Mississippi at the 150th 1st Manassas
                      Co F, 15th Iowa at 150th Shiloh

Comment

Thanks Bill, It will be good to have you with us...
                        Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As of October 26th, there are 69 confirmed and paid registrants for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" The following roles are closed, pending some individuals who have requested billets but have not completed registration or provided payment.

Fort Sumter Women and Children (6 registered, 3 Pending Fee ) - Closed
                          Fort Sumter Civilian Laborers (7 Registered, 5 Pending Fee) - Closed
                          Sullivan’s Island Civilians Laborers (7 Registered, 5 Pending Fee) - Closed

There is still room for particpants as both Federal Soldiers and South Carolina Militia and here is the breakdown of registraiton numbers and billtes remaining.

Federals (37 registered, 18 billets remaining)
                          South Carolina Militia (12 registered, 18 billets remaining)

We will update the registrered list on November 7th and if any fees are still pending those billets will be opened to those that have expressed an interest in filling them on a case-by-case basis.
                          Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
                          X