Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Cap for Women and Children at Fort Sumter

Ladies,

I appreciate the quick action from all of you in securing your desired roles to portray the Wives of enlisted Soldiers in the garrison and those of you who are bringing along children to give us a rich experience at Fort Sumter.

I unfortunately need to close registration for Women and Children of the garrison so I can sort though the emails and registrations properly. If I have contacted you already then your name is on the list. If I have not, I will shortly and identify what postions I have remaining.

If I have any unpaid registrations on 1 August or any of the individuals on the list pull out of the event prior to that I will open up slots on Fort Sumter as soon as possible.

My thanks again for suport to this event.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Re: Registration Cap for Women and Children at Fort Sumter

Ladies and Gentlemen,

All slots for Women and Children of the Federal Garrison are filled or pending fee. On 7 November if there are any slots that do not have complete and paid registrations, I will open them privately to the individuals who have expressed interest. You can consider the registration cap met and that I can accept no additional Women and Children participants at Fort Sumter for "To Prevent the Effusion fo Blood"
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
    X