Six Months from today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Months from today...

Six months from today a group of living historians will be saying their good byes and begining to process their experiences at Fort Moultrie and Fort Sumter on the 150th Anniversary of the Federal Garrison's movement and the firing on the Star of the West.

Many fine individuals have already answered the call for living historians to participate in "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood". Do you want to participate in this immersion event and have these memories?

If you do, then you need to answer the call and register. The slots for civilian women and children of the Federal Garrison on Fort Sumter are already filled. The available postions for civilian laborers at Fort Sumter are filling quickly. Both the Federal Garrison and South Carolina Militia are looking for stalwart men to fill the ranks and stand with them. We are also looking for Secessionist civilians to participate still.

We are accepting registrations through 7 November 2010, but to ensure you have the role and experiences you want you need to register and register soon.

Please visit http://topreventtheeffusionofblood.com/ and click on Registration at the top of the screen for registration information. You'll also find information on material standards and the historical background for this 150th anniversary of the War Between the States event occuring on the original ground in Charleston, South Carolina.

Any questions about the event should be sent to me directly at pete.berezuk@gmail.com

I look forward to working with all of you to recreate history
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Re: Six Months from today...

Peter, did you receive a Private Message from me?
    B. G. Beall (Long Gone)

Comment

Working...
    X