Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPEB Registration Deadline Extended

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the interest to maximize participation, the Tramp Brigade Organization has extended the registration for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" until December 7, 2010. Please visit the following website for registration information...

I have unfortunately had to close several roles because the available slots have been filled. The sooner you register will lock in your desired role. We still have billets for South Carolina Militia and for Federal Soldiers for this event and we would love to have you join us in the Low Country in January.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Re: TPEB Registration Deadline Extended

I'd like to offer my thanks to all of supporters of "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood". The recent surge in interest has forced us to close registration for Civilians. We do have plenty of spots for South Carolina Militia remaining, as well as spots for Federal Soldiers. If you are interested, register soon because even a day later your desired spot may be filled.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Gentlemen,
      As commander of the South Carolina Militia for this event, I would encourage all able bodied men to sign up to defend the beloved state of South Carolina as we exercise our freedoms and liberties against the tyranical federal government in Washington DC. Sign up now or lose our freedom!

Seriously, this is one of the first of the 150th events. The Tramp Brigade is putting a lot of effort into this one and I know it will be well worth the trip and time. We are looking for a few more good or not so good men to join the ranks of the South Carolina Militia. We have about 12 slots left.
      [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
      [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
      [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Gentlemen,

As of November 15, 2010 there are the following slots left for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood"...

Company E, 1st US Artillery (ROB Murray commanding) - 4
        Company H, 1st US Artillery (Ken Giddons commanding) - 13
        South Carolina Militia (Tripp Corbin commanding) - 12

Registration ends on December 7, 2010.

We are looking to maximize participation at this event within the guidelines the NPS has given us. We have a detailed plan to give both our participants and spectators a quality experience during the commemoration of the events 150 years ago.

Please visit the following website for registration information...

We appreciate the support the community has already provided us and are looking forward to seeing you all in Charleston in January.
        Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Gentlemen,

As of December 6, 2010 there are the following slots left for "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood"...

Company E, 1st US Artillery (ROB Murray commanding) - 3
          Company H, 1st US Artillery (Ken Giddons commanding) - 12
          South Carolina Militia (Tripp Corbin commanding) - 10

Registration ends Tomorrow on December 7, 2010. We will not allow any walk-ons and unless prior accomodations have been arranged, no registrations postmarked December 8, 2010 or later will be accepted. Registration forms and directions are available here...

I understand the pressures of family, pocketbook and work on decisions to attend events. I have a number of individuals contact me to discuss them and arrange means so they can attend. If you have talked or corresponded with me, we have a plan. If you haven't talked to me and are still interested in attending "To Prevent the Effusion of Blood" please get your registration and payment in the mail before Wednesday or contact me immediately at pete.berezuk@gmail.com
          Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
          X