This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite only

If you would like to be considered for Co. B, and to fall in with the I.V., write to me and provide pics of your past impressions.
    Nic Clark
    2017 - 24 years in the hobby
    Proud co-founder of the Butcherknife Roughnecks

Re: Invite only

Pete,
    I believe that as a Company Commander Nic reserves the right to require applicants for his company to provide a picture as a minimum requirement. There might be possible enlistees for his company that he has never met. He will have to take their words/ reputation on the soldiering stuff.
    Lewis M Robinson Jr
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"They were the dirtiest men I ever saw. A most ragged lean and hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked." Maryland Resident upon seeing the Confederate Army

Comment

Re: Invite only

These folders were set up for Co. organizers to run as they see fit, provided no forum rules are violated. Since I can not identify a violation of our rules, the AC can not pose an argument with this selection system. You can think Nic is a douche, or the messiah, or anything in between, as you see fit.

If you think this is a great idea, send Nic your resume. If you think this is the dumbest idea ever, there are 9 more companies you can join up with. The AC has no oppinion on the matter.
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X