Visuals for Event Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visuals for Event Kit

I've set up a small website to help participants get their kit together for the event. I am still uploading images, etc. Think of this as a visual aide like the Ft. Granger '06 website very helpfully displayed:

Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Re: Visuals for Event Kit

Herb,
    Great website, really pushes the envelope.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Awesome, Herb! Wish I didn't have a TDY to Korea that weekend so I could attend...
      Johnny Lloyd
      John "Johnny" Lloyd
      Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
      SCAR
      Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
      Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
      Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
      Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

Thanks guys, This was just something that Jordan and I discussed to help the participants with getting their kit together.
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Herb, The website looks great. It is good to see that there are many Kit variations for this event that will work out for this garrison. It is obvious that the lacking of certain kit should not be on the list of excuses of not being able to come. Get those regs in fellas, before the two companies are filled.
          Ft McCallister is one of the most picturesque of original ground sites you could visit. The Fort was also one of the most vital of Confederate coastal defenses. Fantastic History was made there and around it. Why not help bring it back to life with an Authentic Living History?
          March in Savannah will be a nice respite from the dreadful Winter most of our Northern and Midwestern Friends have endured. So Come on Down and enjoy the sprawling Live oaks, Coastal Breezes, beautiful sunsets and of course great Living History. All on original Ground! I hope to see you all there:D

Last edited by PetePaolillo; 02-02-2011, 09:23 AM.
          [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
          ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Thanks Pete. Look at the lush tropical environs! The glorious coastal temps in the 50s on average during the day the event is actually looking great to even me here in Atlanta. We've had sleet/rain the past week, and even this far south I am getting agrivated with Ole Man Winter.

With the kit, if there are any quesitions send an email my way!
            Herb Coats
            Armory Guards &
            WIG

Comment

Working...
            X