Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Tin Mucket

Gents,

After I got home from SC and unpacked I realized I had come home without a mucket. I'm hoping to track it down, and maybe somebody picked it up. I definitely had it with me when we left Ft. Sumter and headed to Moultrie, so maybe somebody from the SC militia has it? If you do have please PM me or email at byrnes.jared@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Re: Missing Tin Mucket

Jared, I'll talk to Tripp and see if he knows something.
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Comment

Jared, I hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread .....but Angela Harris is missing a small pair of scissors and Mat Astrom is missing his folding tin candle lantern as well. Matt was with Co H at Sumter and Angela was at the Parsonage. Thanks. If you know where they may be. Please PM me and I will put you in touch with the owners. Thanks.
      [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
      ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Coatsy thanks I sent Tripp a message on facebook, but I appreciate you mentioning something to him. I really think I either left it around the fire at Moultrie or I left it in the parsonage Sunday morning during breakfast.

Pete - I don't mind at all I hope everyone recovers their items
        Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Comment

Well while everyone else is posting.....

The cooks are missing their folding table. All of you saw it. It was the only table out by the cook fire. Inside the table is some knives too.

If anyone knows where this might be, PLEASE let me know!

Cheers,
          Joseph Caridi
          Washington's Guard/Potomac Legion

Comment

Jared, we found a mucket, you're the first to come looking for one. I'll send you a picture to see if it's yours...

Joe, if you asked the right person you'd know that folding table is in my garage right now.
            Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Pete,

Excellent news on the mucket. I'll save the time and tell you that the front portion opposite the handle is well burnt up from being in the fire. It probably also had a bit of coffee left in the bottom of it when somebody found it. Let me know what it will cost to have you ship it to me and i'll send you the funds.

Thanks!
              Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Comment

Jared , you just described every mucket I have ever seen .
                Nick Medwid

Comment

that's not true the ones of the shelf aren't burnt up on the front side haha....there are no other distinguishing marks other than the fact that it was made by Axel Ulrich
                  Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Comment

Russian,

Yea I could have called...but I've been sick and saw the chance to hijack a thread!

Good...now I know where its at!

Cheers,

BTW..it's McCarthy's table, why I need to do his leg work is still beyond me!
                    Joseph Caridi
                    Washington's Guard/Potomac Legion

Comment

I have a light mucket too, found it in the office at the house. Let me know if it's yours. Been mailing stuff all week. I also have a red NCO sash.

GD
                      Gregory Deese
                      Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
                      "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Greg,

I ate breakfast in the office of parsonage Sunday morning, and that was the last time I remember having the mucket. If it's an Axel Ulrich with the non-handle side pretty well marked from the fire than it's probably mine. Unfortunately, there are no other distinguishing marks that I can reference to prove it is mine. Please let me know how much shipping is going to be and how I can get you those funds.
                        Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Comment

Working...
                        X