Carpooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpooling

Any Iowa/Illinois/Wisconsin guys still need a ride? Because of prior travel arrangments falling through it looks like I may be taking my truck and two horse trailer with Shiloh out to Manssas. I have room for three others comfortably in my crew cab truck....four others if we want to put three guys in the back bench seat.

Contact me if you would like to jump in the truck!
    Dan
    Dan Chmelar
    Semper Fi
    -ONV
    -WIG
    -CIR!

Re: Carpooling

Dan,
    When do you plan to leave for and arrive back home after the event? This may help interested parties in decision making.
    Jeremy A. Powell
    Corn Fed Comrades
    Old Northwest Volunteers
    Western Independent Grays

Comment

I would like to be on site around mid evening Thursday. I plan on leaving Waverly, IA sometime Wednesday evening after work and being back on Monday sometime during the day.
      Dan Chmelar
      Semper Fi
      -ONV
      -WIG
      -CIR!

Comment

Well, ride situations for Manssas just keep changing for me unfortunately. Dave Gerow and myself right now will be leaving on Wednesday night for the event. I have room for 2-3 more people in my truck. If there is a car of 2-3 guys that wants to consolidate down and ride in my truck let me know. I plan on potentially stopping over to Quantico and tour the Marine Corps Museum before hitting the event site on Thursday afternoon/early evening.
        Dan Chmelar
        Semper Fi
        -ONV
        -WIG
        -CIR!

Comment

Working...
        X