Status Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Updates

Just wanted to make a quick post that the registrations are starting to come in faster than I expected. Cleburne's Division has requested that people register at an earlier rate than normal in order to secure some publicity they need. Emails have been sent about the next site visit, which I intend to make. At which time pictures of the camp area, some basic information about the 6th and a few shots of the original ground will be posted.

For those on Facebook, you can join the Adjunct thread. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!...957113893?ap=1
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Status Updates

Patrick,

For some reason, when I click on the facebook link it just takes me to my own homepage. I tried searching for the Adjunct thread, but can only locate the one for the Authentic Cavalry Adjunct. (I admit I'm not the most facebook-savvy guy around...My teenagers laugh at me about that all the time.) Would you mind listing the title of the thread, so that those of us who are unable to use the link can conduct a search?

Thank you very much!
    Chad Teasley

"Mississippians don't know, and refuse to learn, how to surrender to an enemy."
    Lt Col James Autry, CSA, May 1862

Comment

Chad,

My mistake, you have to be added to the group. If anyone would like to be added, please send me a PM here. Sorry for that.
      Patrick Landrum
      Independent Rifles

Comment

Copy; thanks!
        Chad Teasley

Comment

Post deleted.
          Last edited by Chad Teasley; 07-14-2011, 02:42 AM.
          Chad Teasley

Comment

Working...
          X