Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Online Registration for South Union Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Online Registration for South Union Here!

Easy online registration for Shaker Town, South Union, KY is here: South Union Registration.

You can pay via Paypal, debit card or credit card. Fast and easy!
    Matt Woodburn
    Retired Big Bug
    WIG/GHTI
    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Re: Easy Online Registration for South Union Here! MOUNTED CAVALRY ATTN!

To all mounted/cavalry participants!

Now that Manassas is behind us and our brains are returning to 98.6 degrees, it is time to make our plans for attending "Perilous times in South Union." This is going to be a wonderful and unique event that will offer things you've probably never before experienced. You can learn more by going to the WIG website and looking at the cavalry history and guidelines, but for now, I urge you all to register for the event (which will provide rations, etc).

If you cannot register via the link that Matt has provided, then please contact me (choatecav@aol.com) and I will help you.

regards,
    Mark
    J. Mark Choate
    7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

"Let history dictate our impressions.......not the other way around!"

Comment

Re: Easy Online Registration for South Union Here!

I want to bump this up to make certain that those of you of the mounted persuasion make serious plans to attend this event.

Our portrayal of the Boone Rangers will provide us a chance show off all of that early to prewar tack that you have been buying. This is going to be a wonderful event in a unique setting and we need you to get those registrations in as soon as you can so we'll have plenty of provisions. You can register on the link that Matt provides above or if I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Don't let time run short in your prep for this event!

regards

Mark
      J. Mark Choate
      7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

Comment

Mounted Civilians and soldiers!!!

Just bumping this up again as we are less than a month from the cut off date for registration on this wonderful opportunity and event! Please don't let this be one that slips by you!

Don't be the one that reads the AAR and hears the word-of-mount and says, "Dang, I wish I had gone to that one!" :wink_smil

See you at South Union!

Mark
        J. Mark Choate
        7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

Comment

I have finally quit procrastinating, and have registered. Let's get the momentum rolling and get folks on board!
          Brian Hicks
          Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Well, I might as well come along. Thought I'd have a quiet October, but this place looks like something I want to see.
            Michael Comer
            one of the moderator guys

Comment

I think it's a great site Michael, and that the visit and event will be worth your effort to come.
              Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
              Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
              Former Mudsill
              Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Working...
              X