Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website is LIVE for ordering your Pittsburg Landing shirt!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website is LIVE for ordering your Pittsburg Landing shirt!

All,
    You may now place your order at www.pittsburglandingshirt.com

If you have any questions about ordering, please send me a PM or email me at brandon.jolly@hotmail.com

Thank you all for your input!
    V/R
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Brandon L. Jolly[/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: Website is LIVE for ordering your Pittsburg Landing shirt!

I made this a "sticky" so folks can find this easily.
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Ordered 3 just a moment ago.
      Chris Fisher
      Hospital Steward
      Tinct Opii Mess

Comment

Just ordered mine! They look great!
        Matt Woodburn
        Retired Big Bug
        WIG/GHTI
        Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
        "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVols View Post
          I made this a "sticky" so folks can find this easily.
          Thanks Wick! I appreciate it!
          V/R

Comment

Just ordered my shirt.Look forward to sporting it around campus.
            Cullen Smith
            South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Comment

Just ordered mine, can't wait to show it to my students!

Alexander Vasquez
              Co. C, 15 IA

Comment

One week left to order folks! Great shirts for a great cause!
                V/R

Comment

Quick side note, I just spoke with the company who is printing the shirts, and we may have to end orders a day or two sooner than I had intended so I can make sure I have them at the event for everyone picking one up. So if you want one, don't wait till the last minute!

p.s. this isn't a tactic to get more orders :) I just want to make sure everyone who has ordered gets their shirt at the event as promised.
                  V/R

Comment

I didn't want to wait, I ordered two this afternoon.
                    Dennis DeAtley
                    North Texas

I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers.
                    [B]William Tecumseh Sherman [/B]

Comment

Okay it is official. I need to close orders on the shirts by midnight Saturday March 17th. I am going out of town on business on the 18th and need to get the order to the printers before I go. The website will be update shortly. So everyone that has ordered, no worries, but if you intend to order I say again, Saturday March 17th at Midnight, the website will no longer process orders. Thanks and I hope this isn't an inconvenience to anyone.
                      V/R

Comment

The 74th shirt has been ordered. If we get 144 shirts we hit the next price break on quantity which equals more money for Iowa Battle Flag Project. Remember, the 17th and not the 19th is the new cut off for orders. I know it's short notice boys but this is a great shirt commemorating a great event for a great cause! www.pittsburglandingshirt.com
                        V/R

Comment

Hey everyone. Just a bump for those who are thinking about getting a shirt for the 150th Shiloh. These are going to be a lot more kewl to wear than anything the sutlers try to sell, and probably cheaper too.:D
                          Jason David

Peter Pelican
                          36th Illinois Co. "B"
                          Prodigal Sons Mess
                          Old Northwest Vols.

Comment

Finally got off my butt and ordered my shirt. But only because Jason said they were kewl.
                            Bob Welch

The Eagle and The Journal
                            My blog, following one Illinois community from Lincoln's election through the end of the Civil War through the articles originally printed in its two newspapers.

Comment

I bought mine. What an honor this is to the original boys of the 15th Iowa. Those colors meant so much to those men. The fact that we get to play a small role in getting these glorious colors restored and protected for generations to come is something uniquely special. It's not just a T-shirt Gang. It is preserving and protecting our history and heritage. IMHO that should be foremost in our collective minds as living historians and as Americans. Please buy one. :)
                              [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
                              ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X