Clear All

• Weather forecast...

For what it's worth.

Mike Phineas
    Arlington, TX
    24th Missouri Infantry
    Independent Volunteer Battalion
    www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Re: Weather forecast...

Also for what it's worth...no joke on the ticks. I was in Tennessee last week on spring break with the kids and was sitting on the curb at my hotel and found a tick going up my leg after just sitting there two minutes. And that was in clean cut short grass!
    Louis Zenti

Pvt. Albert R. Cumpston (Company B, 12th Illinois Vol. Inf.-W.I.A. February 15, 1862)
    Pvt. William H. Cumpston (Company B, 12th Illinois Vol. Inf.-K.I.A. February 15, 1862 Ft. Donelson)
    Pvt. Simon Sams (Co. C, 18th Iowa Inf.-K.I.A. January 8, 1863 Springfield, MO)
    Pvt. Elisha Cox (Co. C, 26th North Carolina Inf.-W.I.A. July 3, 1863 Gettysburg)

"...in the hottest of the fight, some of the rebs yelled out...them must be Iowa boys". Charles O. Musser 29th Iowa Infantry

Comment

They are no joke with me my friend, in fact ticks is where I draw the line on authenticity. Just made a trip to Dick's Sporting Goods today and am spraying down my clothes and blankets with permithrin as we speak. It has always been rock solid as a tick repellent, and btw is no longer sold at Walmart.
      Mike Phineas
      Arlington, TX
      24th Missouri Infantry
      Independent Volunteer Battalion
      www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Comment

Wally world in PA still sells it, the lable has changed.

I hope everyone is hydrated. Looks like the water will be coming from the inside, not the outside.
        [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Grumpy" Dave Towsen
        Past President Potomac Legion
        Long time member Columbia Rifles
        Who will care for Mother now?[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
        X