X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Continuation of the Pittsburg Landing Shirt

Originally posted by dirtyshirt View Post
    Bill,
    Glad you asked. Things have finally settled down with our unfortunate happening in the family, and I am getting them all in their envelopes tonight, and shipping tomorrow.
    Brandon,
    Shirt arrived on Sat. Great looking. Did not know you live in Iowa.
    Bill Jordan

“I ended the war a horse ahead.”
    Nathan Bedford Forrest

Comment

Bill,
      Glad you like it!

Again to everyone else, there are about 10 folks who will still need to wait as we were shorted on the order and I am going to get this corrected very soon. I have already notified the vendor and they are of course going to print us the ones that were shorted.

Thanks!
      V/R
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Brandon L. Jolly[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Wore mine again this weekend, still a highlight of the 150th events. Love the shirt, got the white as it is so hot down here in the South during the summer. Keep up the good work Brandon!
        Dean Burchfield
        [B][FONT="Century Gothic"]WIG [I]The Old Guard[/I][/FONT][/B]
        Cleburnes
        Hard Case Boys
        Green Bottle Mess

[I][U]PM Joseph Warren #71 F & AM [/U][/I]

Un soldat sera long et dur combat pour un peu de ruban de couleur.
        Napoléon Bonaparte
        A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Comment

I pre-ordered a shirt but was unable to pick it up at Shiloh. I sent you the S&H via paypal but have not received it yet. Just wanted to touch base and make sure I wasn't misplaced. Thanks
          Curtis Kyer
          ckyer7@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Brandon:

I haven't received my T-shirt yet either.

-Billl Bamann.
            wbamann@twcny.rr.com
            Bill Bamann
            Columbia Rifles
            Co H, 2nd Mississippi at the 150th 1st Manassas
            Co F, 15th Iowa at 150th Shiloh

Comment

"Again to everyone else, there are about 10 folks who will still need to wait as we were shorted on the order and I am going to get this corrected very soon. I have already notified the vendor and they are of course going to print us the ones that were shorted."

I am closing orders for new shirts soon and placing that order. In that order, the shorted inventory from the first run will be included and all will be well with the world with everyone and their shirts :)
              V/R

Comment

All,
                The website for ordering any more Pittsburg Landing shirts will be deactivated Monday, 21 May. All orders, including the shorted orders from the first run, will be fulfilled within a few weeks. Thank you for your patience, and your support for the Iowa Battle Flag Project.
                V/R

Comment

The t-shirts arrive today so everyone should receive their orders (new orders and shorted orders) next week.
                  V/R

Comment

All,
                    To my knowledge all orders have been fulfilled. There are 2 folks I know of what have yet to receive their shortage order, but other than them we're good to go. If you didn't speak up after not picking them up at Shiloh or didn't pay the extra shipping, the Iowa Battleflag project thanks you for your donation. Thank you for all of your patients and support.
                    V/R

Comment

Working...
                    X