Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiloh LOST AND FOUND

Guys,

I've just finished putting the last of it away. I have some things that are not mine, and I lost three things.

It was hard to tell what was "camp trash" for everyone ands what was something that belonged to someone. My lost that I'd like to get back are:

1) The wooden barrel stand we had under the whiskey barrel. It's brown wood and has round turned rods between the ends. Last seen under the whiskey barrel.

2) Antique bread knife that we used to cut the bread. Has some green paint on the end and a sharp point. (Actually borrowed it from my wife). Last seen at out big Saturday night camp.

3) A glass mustard jar in the shape of a barrel. It's part of the WIG inventory. Last seen on the battalion staff table.

I have about half a dozen things that if you'll leave a message here or PM me on the AC, I'll tell you if I have your geegaw.
    Matt Woodburn
    Retired Big Bug
    WIG/GHTI
    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Re: Shiloh LOST AND FOUND

The question is did they take those items because they were Hungry or do they really Like Pies ?
    Rod Miller
    [COLOR=SlateGray]Old Pards[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Cornfed Comrades[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy]Old Northwest Volunteers[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"We trust, Sir, that God is on our side." "It is more important to know that we are on God's side."
    A. Lincoln[/FONT]

150th Anniversary
    1861 Camp Jackson-Sgt. German Milita US
    1st Manassas- Chaplain T. Witherspoon, 2nd Miss. Inf. CS
    1862 Shiloh -Lt. ,6th Miss. Inf. CS
    1863 VicksburgLH-Captain Cephas Williams, 113th Co.B US
    Gettysburg BGA- Chaplain WilliamWay, 24th MI US
    1864 Charleston Riot-Judge Charles Constable "Copperhead".
    Bermuda Hundred Campaign-USCC Field Agent J.R. Miller

Comment

Working...
    X