Maryland my Maryland Registration Update- Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland my Maryland Registration Update- Important

To date we have over 1900 registered.....

We are sorting the data right now to be sure of force ratios, and will start getting the information out to commanders next week....McDowell is this weekend.

Shortly after that registration lists will be posted on the web site.

Keep in mind we are dedicated to correct force ratios and are limiting registration to a total of 3500 participants, so if you plan to attend, and have not registered, do so right away!

Also keep in mind the limits put on CS participation, and I will get each brigade commander the total number they have registered, as well as the total they are allowed to recruit.

Wow.

1900 already.

I am sure there is some scrubbing to do, and plan to do so over the next week.

But remind your guys to register NOW at www.marylandmymaryland.org

Info blasts will start going out in 2 weeks to the email addresses we have on file.

The first will be reminding folks of the rules and regulations, I would rather deal with any issues now than the circus that will be friday night.

After that, we will be blasting out background information, logistics and so forth. I am a big believer in communication.

We cannot let the number exceed 3500, so don't let your guys miss this event, and get them in NOW!

Don't forget the work day on May 20th, and the walkthrough for commanders on June 3.

Pards,
    S. Chris Anders

"Authenticity Glorifies the Campaign"
Working...
X