events in SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events in SE

I was wondering if there are any campaigner or progressive events in Florida or Georgia? Thanks.

Nathanial collins
    Nathanial Collins
    1st New York Volunteer Engineer Regiment
    Blue Grass Mess

Re: events in SE

Mr. Collins, yes there are. But, are you looking for campaigner only/immersive, living histories, campaigner adjuncts? My group, the Armory Guards, participates in all of these types of events. We are a campaign group based out of Georgia, but we do have members in Florida. Actually, one of our guys is also in Jacksonville. Contact me through PM or email hcoats007 at gmail dot com for more information.

Feel free to check out website out
    armoryguards.org and the armory guards facebook page.
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Comment

I would check with the Armory Guards, 48th New York, or the Liberty Guards Mess and find out their schedules.
      Lewis M Robinson Jr
      Armory Guards
      Snake Nation Disciples

"They were the dirtiest men I ever saw. A most ragged lean and hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked." Maryland Resident upon seeing the Confederate Army

Comment

Herb,

If he is in Florida he can reach out to me as well (I'm the Jacksonville guy Herb referenced).
        Robert Collett
        8th FL / 13th IN
        Armory Guards
        WIG

Comment

Here is the SCAR Schedule for 2013 and into 2014:
          SCAR 2013 MAX. EFFORT SCHEDULE

Jan 18-20, 2013 – Valley Forge – Fort Sanders / Knoxville, TN Confederate ANV Winter Encampment. SCAR Host: Mossy Creek Mess (Sean Cooper)

June 27-30, 2013 – 150th Battle of Gettysburg – Blue Gray Alliance (Bushey property) – Federal Impression
          Murrays Brigade – Berezuk’s 2nd battalion adjunct – SCAR Company POC: Jim Butler

Sept 14-15, 2013 - 150th Chickamauga Federal Living History – 21st Ohio impression – SCAR Host: 21st Ohio (Joshua Haugh) and Jim Bruce (Woltzever Mess)

Sept 19-22, 2012 – 150th Battle of Chickamauga – 2nd SC (ANV) OR 5th Confederate (AOT) Adjunct
          Hosts: WIG OR Independent Rifles (SCAR Company POC: Jim Butler or Walter Cook)

Oct 10-12 – 150th Battle of Fort Sanders – Knoxville, TN – Confederate ANV adjunct (Federal mainstream option also available)
          SCAR Company POC: Sean Cooper
          The Attack on fort sanders,In the predawn hours of november 29,Confederate General james longstreet launched an assault on the northwest corner of the fort h...

Feb 2014 - 150th Battle of Olustee, FL - Federal adjunct (host - Liberty Guards)

May 2014 - 150th Resaca - Federal adjunct battalion (host - SCAR)

June 2014 - 150th Picketts Mill event

Nov 2014 - 150th Battle of Franklin adjunct

SCAR has member units in FL, GA, AL, TN and SC.

Our website will be updated soon to reflect this schedule at

Thanks,
          Jim Butler
          Jim Butler

Comment

Working...
          X