Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Is Open!

Registration is Open!

Please find the registration and waiver forms here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/573798456011788/

Or you can email me at the address below and I will send them to you.

Cost is $20 non-refundable. You may mail check or money order to:

Michael Comer
    PO Box 308
    New Madrid, MO 63869

Or email forms to me at huntdaw@gmail.com

If you wish to use Paypal, please send $20.75 to cover fees incurred to; huntdaw@gmail.com.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Re: Registration Is Open!

Let's get those registrations in lads. September will be here before you know it.
    Michael Comer

Comment

Bumping it up in case folks forgot to get it done.
      Michael Comer

Comment

28 people registered. That's a very nice start but I'd like to see 100 if we can do it. Even though the event is a bit off, it would be a big help to know who is coming asap so that planning can be done. Rosters needs to be sent in to the event folks, I need to be able to tell the landowner where we are camping how many we will have, some coordination with the enemy needs to be done and food needs to be purchased. Please don't wait until the last moment to send in your registrations. We need you lads to help take back Missouri from the Federals.
        Michael Comer

Comment

Just a little bump and a favor to ask: You boys east of the big river - I've supported many, many of your events, please support mine. I'd really like to have you all along.
          Last edited by Michael Comer; 07-14-2014, 11:41 PM.
          Michael Comer

Comment

If I may add to the encouragement. I've been to this event before and it's been permeated with mainstreamers. It would be really great to shine some light on this event and send a good number of high quality men. This battle is too often overlooked in history and the men that died at Fort Davidson deserve to be honored correctly not by a bunch of mainstreamers! Hope to see lots of you guys there!
            Dan Stilley
            Tater Mess/ Holmes Brigade
            [COLOR="#0000FF"]Proud descendant of Elijah and Nathan Mosher- 3rd Iowa Volunteer Infantry
            Henry Hollenbeck- 11th Kansas Cavalry Co. B
            Greenberry Kelly- 2nd Iowa Infantry
            John Riley Stilley- 128th Illinois Infantry
            Thomas Freeborn-72nd Illinois Infantry Co. I[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]Killed at Franklin, Tennessee[/COLOR]

Comment

We need more Confederates boys. The 14th Iowa has us greatly outnumbered and we need to gather more recruits.
              Michael Comer

Comment

Working...
              X