Mansfield 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield 2014?

Just want to inquire if there is any buzz about an event an adjunct at Mansfield in 2014? I know it is is the 16 Louisiana's backyard, and is a very beautiful battlefield.

I have heard nothing and am just asking.
    Mike Phineas
    Arlington, TX
    24th Missouri Infantry
    Independent Volunteer Battalion
    www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Re: Mansfield 2014?

Hi Mike,

The Red River Battalion is going to Mansfield as Federals, including our Zouave impression of the 165th NY. You are welcomed to fall in with Company K for the weekend.

Phil McBride
    Author: Whittled Away - A Civil War Novel of the Alamo Rifles
    Phil McBride
    Author:
    Whittled Away-A Civil War Novel of the Alamo Rifles
    Tangled Honor 1862: A Novel of the 5th Texas Infantry
    Redeeming Honor 1863: The 5th Texas Gettysburg and Chickamauga
    Defiant Honor 1864: The 5th Texas at the Wilderness and the 22nd USCT at New Market Heights
    Link to My Blog and My Books on Amazon:
    Blog: http://mcbridenovels.blogspot.com/http://www.amazon.com/Philip-McBride...ne_cont_book_1

Comment

David Worsham of the 16th LA is the campaigner contact. Contact him at dhworsham@hotmail.com. they have some pretty neat stuff planned.
      Soli Deo Gloria
      Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

As Doug Cooper stated, I am organizing a Confederate Campaigner Company for the 150th Mansfield. It is made up mostly of the 16th LA and 24th LA units and we will portray the Consolidated Crescent Regiment. If anyone is going to Mansfield this year and looking for a home or interested in more information please email me at dhworsham@gmail.com.
        David Worsham

Comment

Working...
        X