Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Numbers

Registration is closed.

Final numbers are 297 paid registrations. Those are through our site. Those who registered through the actual event website are not accounted for unless you contacted us to inform us of your actions.

We raised $1485 in total preservation monies, matching Bentonville Battlefield dollar-for-dollar for a grand total of $2970. Awesome work, boys!

By-name participant list to follow. Stay tuned.

Thanks for all of the support to date.
    Last edited by Ambrose Bierce; 03-02-2015, 05:49 AM.
    Ivan Ingraham
    AC Moderator

Re: Final Numbers

Great job Ivan! Bully for you boys!
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Thanks, Pat!
      Ivan Ingraham
      AC Moderator

Comment

Outstanding job men!
        Tyler Underwood
        Pawleys Island #409 AFM
        Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

As they say in racing:
          The field is set.

Great job, everyone!

The Job Ahead:
          Resist the siren song of the job left undone at home, the opportunity of a little "OT" at work, puppy-dog eyes from "the gal I left behind me". Your registration is not just money paid, it is a commitment to your pards to be there. The hobby is not about gear and knowledge, but friends.

I'll be 67 at the 175th Bentonville. If you're 20 right now, you'll be 45. Don't let distractions keep you from the event!

296 men are counting on YOU!
          FORTY ROUNDS!
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Great work from Ivan and the company commanders! The battalion will undoubtedly be a sight to behold on the field!
            Patrick M. Ferringer

Governor Guards
            SCAR

Comment

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support.

We are 53 shy of the 350 effectives fielded by the 10th Iowa at Bentonville.

To Pat's point, yes, it will be inspiring.

Missed the cutoff? Still want to join us? Well, here is the solution:

Walk on's. People will inevitably want to attend this for any variety of reasons. The walk on policy is very simple:

1. Walk on, pay the Bentonville event fee of $35 (an additional $5 donation for preservation to match that which every other member of the 10th Iowa donated is strongly encouraged) and all of this is conducted on-site. We are no longer accepting registrations or handling monies in this regard.
              2. Check in with us at the table in participant parking. The information on the location, etc., is being disseminated as I type this and more will be posted in the coming days.
              3. Sign a hold-harmless agreement to march with us.
              4. ALL of your rations are on your own.

We will not have budgeted for you so we can't subdivide pre-purchased rations due to on-site increased numbers. Granted, a lot of people will bring augmentation for foodstuffs anyway, and we will feed all pre-paid participants well, but you need to be advised of this. From there you can participate with us and we will assign you to a Coy if you don't have a home, which will likely be a smaller one since the bigger organizations don't need any more people!

On Iowa! FORTY ROUNDS!
              Ivan Ingraham
              AC Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVols View Post
                As they say in racing:
                The field is set.

Great job, everyone!

The Job Ahead:
                Resist the siren song of the job left undone at home, the opportunity of a little "OT" at work, puppy-dog eyes from "the gal I left behind me". Your registration is not just money paid, it is a commitment to your pards to be there. The hobby is not about gear and knowledge, but friends.

I'll be 67 at the 175th Bentonville. If you're 20 right now, you'll be 45. Don't let distractions keep you from the event!

296 men are counting on YOU!
                FORTY ROUNDS!
                Absolutely, Wick!

Also, don't be a sunshine patriot. This event is happening in any and all conditions! Fair-weather warriors need not apply! They did this type of campaigning for months at a time; we are only assembling for a (great) weekend.

Can't wait to get started in six short days!
                Ivan Ingraham
                AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
                X