Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seminary Ridge Museum LH at the Barricade June 26-28th

Hi gents,

For those that have not portrayed some of the Wisconsin units in the Iron Brigade, the manual of arms the Wisconsin Company will be using is based on Chandler's Tactics. There is a thread here that will give a review of the manual of arms, loading, and firing.

Thanks comrades,

Tom
    Tom Klas
    Hard Head Mess
    Citizens Guard

Comment

Hi gents,

Also just wanted to mention that Walk Ons will not be accepted in either company for the event. You will need to contact Jeremy or I ASAP if for some reason you missed the registration deadline and wanted to join us.

Thanks,
      Tom Klas
      Hard Head Mess
      Citizens Guard

Comment

Thanks to Jeremy Brandt, Tom Klas, and all who made this event possible. Despite some tough conditions, Sunday was excellent and I am glad we stuck it out for the experience.
        Ivan Ingraham
        AC Moderator

Comment

Thanks for those whom made it out under some less than idea conditions. We had a good time Sunday morning building the barricade, reviewing docents in Herbst Woods and the Railroad Cut, and retracting the retreat of the Iron Brigade to the barricade. To Jeremy Brandt, Phil Spaugy, and the Seminary Museum Staff including Dr. Daryl Black - thank you for opportunity to be on the real ground of the Barricade!
          Tom Klas
          Hard Head Mess
          Citizens Guard

Comment

I really appreciate those who stayed through the very difficult conditions for the Seminary Ridge Museum event. While Saturday was a long day spent waiting out the torrential rain, Sunday worked out to be a very memorable day. I am proud to say that the barricade will remain in place as a interpretive tool.

Look for another great event next year in conjunction with the Seminary Ridge Museum and of course the "Barricade!"
            Regards,

Phil Spaugy
            Union Guards
            Co. A
            19th Regiment
            Indiana Volunteer Infantry
            N-SSA

Comment

Working...
            X