Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Update

Registration Updates!
    I wanted to update everyone on the current registration status and where we are going from here.

1. Knap's Battery (US Artillery) is now closed.

2. US Registration will be closing on 7/21/2017. As it stands right now, there are 164 CS infantry and 318 US Infantry registered. CS registration has been picking up, our goal is for some rough parity between the two sides. If there are unpaid registrations as of that date, they will be out of luck.

3. CS Registration will remain open until 10/1/2017

4. Registration cost will go up to $45 on 7/21/2017 and $50 on 9/1/2017. Registration will close completely on 10/1/2017.

5. Refund time has passed. Substitutions can be made on a case by case basis. I need to hear from the person who paid the money that they want so and so to substitute for them.
    Kind Regards,
    Andrew Jerram

Re: Registration Update

Registration has been updated! Apparently a deadline helps spur things along, we had over 60 registrations in 10 days, so keep up the good work. As a reminder, US registration closes on 7/21/2017 (no exceptions) and all unpaid registrations will be dropped that date. Please check the list and call your pards. CS registration will go up to $45 on 7/21.

Registered List
    Kind Regards,
    Andrew Jerram

Comment

Hurry. Up.

Federal registration closes 21 July. When you miss the deadline, you can go CS, and the price goes up to $45.

Balking at the price, still? We have a lot of great stuff in store and, since this is on private land and we are getting to do whatever we want, the stuff an adjunct usually covers is being provided by your funds. Real life, gents.

Hope to see you there in October.
      Ivan Ingraham
      AC Moderator

Comment

Registration Updates
        1. Knap's Battery (US Artillery) is now closed.

2. US Registration is now closed. If you've registered but haven't paid yet, please do so ASAP.

3. CS Registration will remain open until 10/1/2017

4. Registration cost went up to $45 on 7/21/2017 and $50 on 9/1/2017. Registration will close completely on 10/1/2017.

5. Refund time has passed. Substitutions can be made on a case by case basis. I need to hear from the person who paid the money that they want so and so to substitute for them and the replacement needs to register and put "sub for whoever" in the comments so I can look for the email.

6. After the initial surge, Infantry companies are capped at 35. We won't make exceptions for this, and yes, we understand that some companies will have drop-outs. We are actually projecting companies of 20-25 effectives, which is safer to manage in the dark.

​7. Please don't plan on registering with one company or side and falling in with a different company or side. This causes a host of problems and ill will and "ain't nobody got time for that."

8. ​If you don't have a company or a mess to fall in with, there will be a "put me where you need me" option for each side which will enable us to have better sized companies.
        As always, please be sure to read the Expectation Management and Uniform Guidelines before registering.

Registered List has been updated.
        Kind Regards,
        Andrew Jerram

Comment

426 Federals! Great job, and thanks for the support, everyone!

AJ's post applies across all aspects, particularly number 7. We had people do this at Picket Post. Don't waste your time. Or ours, for that matter.

Looking forward to this!!
          Ivan Ingraham
          AC Moderator

Comment

Now that federal registration is officially closed, will the smaller companies be consolidated? If so, when will our new company assignments be announced?
            Dave Schwartz,
            Company B, 79th NY Vols.
            (New York Highland Guard)

Comment

That is up to the Battalion CO's, Dave. They will let you all know as they smooth out the organizations. Really great response to all of this and I appreciate it tremendously.
              Ivan Ingraham
              AC Moderator

Comment

While the rest of the 40 Rounds staff are prepping the event site, I will do some cajoling.

Special Artists and correspondents, where are you? Several invitations have been extended without firm committments. I understand life gets in the way, but this is an important part of the event and scenario. Historical evidence supports it!!

Federal field music. This is your time to shine and be utilized correctly on a Brigade level. Who will step forward to organize and lead this important venture?

CS forces. US forces have outpaced you from the beginning and currently are double your side. Seriously?! I have been reenacting for nearly 30 years and this HAS to be the first time this has happened!! Let's go!! Register tonight from the bar in which you are reading this; you will not know you spent the money. Event will be more fun, too.

We have a great event planned for you. The event staff are at the site now fine tuning the logistics for YOUR enjoyment. All you have to do is show up. Simple, eh?

REGISTER!! (That means you, CS!!)
                Ivan Ingraham
                AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
                X