Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Grandest Charge Ever Made By Mortal Men" Barksdale's Mississippians at Gettysburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Grandest Charge Ever Made By Mortal Men" Barksdale's Mississippians at Gettysburg

Getting this out there now, though it's far and away. Working on representing the men of the 21st Mississippi Infantry at the 155th Gettysburg national event.

Uniforms and guidelines will be the same as were required for the now cancelled Gettysburg NMP LH.
    Tyler Gibson
    The Independent Rifles

Re: "The Grandest Charge Ever Made By Mortal Men" Barksdale's Mississippians at Gettysburg

I was hoping someone would do an adjunct for 155th Gettysburg.
    Dillan Lee
    "Exodus 15:3: The Lord is a man of war"
    Jasper Greens Mess / SCAR

Comment

Re: "The Grandest Charge Ever Made By Mortal Men" Barksdale's Mississippians at Gettysburg

Expect me to start a page on here for Company F in the next day or two. I'm really looking forward to this Tyler!
      Dillan, if you need a home for this you are welcome to join us.
      Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Gibson View Post
        Getting this out there now, though it's far and away. Working on representing the men of the 21st Mississippi Infantry at the 155th Gettysburg national event.

Uniforms and guidelines will be the same as were required for the now cancelled Gettysburg NMP LH.
        I am very interested. Live in North MS. Descendant of 11th MS, 31st MS, 24th MS
        Jason Parks

Comment

It'll be a good time, I'm sure!
          Tyler Gibson
          The Independent Rifles

Comment

I would fully support this event, I'd love an excuse to go back to Gettysburg!
            Mackenzie Taylor
            Dardanelle, Arkansas

Liberty Rifles, WIG

"At every town and station, citizens and ladies were waving their handkerchiefs and hurrahing for Jeff Davis and the Southern Confederacy" -Sam Watkins, 1st TN, Company H

Comment

I will be looking forward to this!
              Sam Sanderson

Comment

I'm excited for this. I've tried and failed to attend Gettysburg over and over. It's becoming my reenacting white whale.
                John Spain
                4th Tennessee / 25th Indiana

sigpic
                "If you surrender, you will be treated as prisoners of war, but if I have to storm your works, you may expect no quarter." Forrest

Comment

Anything new regarding this adjunct?
                  John Spain

sigpic
                  "If you surrender, you will be treated as prisoners of war, but if I have to storm your works, you may expect no quarter." Forrest

Comment

John, this event was in July.
                    Tyler Underwood
                    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

July of this year? This thread is in the 2018 folder. Clarification, please...
                      John Spain

sigpic

Comment

John,
                        From what I have been able to figure out this effort is for the 2018 Gettysburg. I would contact Tyler for more information.
                        Last edited by Hairy Nation Boys; 11-19-2017, 09:40 AM.
                        Nathan Hellwig
                        AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
                        "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

John:

This thread is for the 2018 Adjunct Effort at the 155th Gettysburg. There was a separate living history done this year. Not the same event.

Per Tyler Gibson on our FB Thread: "To prevent any miscommunication- this is a separate effort from this summers LH in Gettysburg."
                          ERIC TIPTON
                          Former AC Owner

Comment

Thanks Eric and Holler. I eagerly await further info regarding this.
                            John Spain

sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has heard anymore about this?
                              Nick Sparks

Breckinridge Greys

Comment

Working...
                              X