Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stones River Registration is Now Open!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stones River Registration is Now Open!!!

Howdy, gents! This is your official notice that registration is now OPEN for the Hairy Nation Boys’ Stone’s River NPS Living History.

Registration could not be more easy: Payment is through PayPal ONLY. Send $20 via PayPal to mikepalada@yahoo.com (please send as a “gift” to avoid having PayPal siphon off any fees). In the comments section when sending the money, include the following: Full Name, Mailing Address, Phone, Primary Email (if different from your PayPal), and Emergency Contact Info.

The fees will cover your marching rations for the weekend (pork, crackers, coffee, sugar, etc.). Anything left over will be donated to the Park. That’s it! First come – first served. Per the NPS, spots are limited and these will fill up fast! They Hairy Nation Boys hope to see you there.
    Mike Palada
    aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys

Re: Stones River Registration is Now Open!!!

Howdy, gents. Well…we are only 2 days into registration for the Hairy Nation Boys’ Stone’s River NPS Federal Living History event and we are already over halfway filled-up!

Registration WILL fill up quickly and is first-come, first served. Once we hit our cap, I will start a waiting list. However, being on a waiting list is no guarantee that you will have a spot later. If you really want to attend, and the Hairy Nation Boys hope that you do, get in on this NOW!

As a reminder:

Registration could not be more easy: Payment is through PayPal ONLY. Send $20 via PayPal to mikepalada@yahoo.com (please send as a “gift” to avoid having PayPal siphon off any fees). In the comments section when sending the money, include the following: Full Name, Mailing Address, Phone, Primary Email (if different from your PayPal), and Emergency Contact Info.
    The fees will cover your marching rations for the weekend (pork, crackers, coffee, sugar, etc.). Anything left over will be donated to the Park. That’s it! First come – first served. Per the NPS, spots are limited and these will fill up fast! They Hairy Nation Boys hope to see you there.
    Mike Palada

Comment

We have six spots left. If you are interested in attending please register ASAP.
      Thanks,
      Nathan Hellwig
      AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
      "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Howdy, boys. Just a quick note to let you all know that we are just shy of hitting our registration cap for Stone’s River. Really. There are at best only a couple spots remaining. So, if you haven’t registered yet – and you want to go – register NOW to secure your spot. They won’t be anything left this time next week. Once these final remaining spots are spoken for I will start a waiting list. But…that is no guarantee that something will open up down the road. Don’t get left out. The interest and responses have been overwhelming so far; thank you!
        Mike Palada

Comment

Originally posted by LemuelEllington View Post
          Howdy, boys. Just a quick note to let you all know that we are just shy of hitting our registration cap for Stone’s River. Really. There are at best only a couple spots remaining. ........!
          I know, I know, I am slow to pull the trigger. But I cannot wait to go down with the Hairy Nation Boys to Stones River. I gotta rassle around and get my kit back together.
          Unk Beau
          Don Cope

Comment

Working...
          X