Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STONE'S RIVER REGISTRATION RE-OPENED...The Park Has Increased Our Cap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STONE'S RIVER REGISTRATION RE-OPENED...The Park Has Increased Our Cap!!!

***GREAT NEWS!***

Howdy Gents! Due to an overwhelming response and interest in this living history event, the Stone's River NPS Staff have graciously agreed to INCREASE our registration cap! So, registration is officially re-open, effective immediately!

To register - simply send $20 via PayPal to mikepalada@yahoo.com (send as a "gift" so PayPal won't siphon-off any fees) - and include your name, address, email (if different from PayPal), and emergency contact info. That's it.

Here's your secong chance...
    Last edited by LemuelEllington; 07-16-2018, 10:18 AM.
    Mike Palada
    aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys

Re: STONE'S RIVER REGISTRATION RE-OPENED...The Park Has Increased Our Cap!!!

Mike,

Is this in conjunction with the Home Sweet Home band concert that’s advertised on the Murfreesboro NPS website? They don’t mention your living history like they generally do. Or is there an error? Many thanks!
    Last edited by Matt Woodburn; 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM.
    Matt Woodburn
    Retired Big Bug
    WIG/GHTI
    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Brother Matt -- one way to find out: Send in your $20, don the blue suit and show up on the banks of the Stone River.
      Paul Hadley

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLandFed View Post
        Brother Matt -- one way to find out: Send in your $20, don the blue suit and show up on the banks of the Stone River.
        Except it is NOT exactly on te Banks of the River.... Very Little of the Actual Battlefield Still Exists.

Did just registar, though
        Attached Files
        John M. Wedeward

33d Wisconsin Volunteers
        The Hard Head Mess
        The Old Northwest Volunteers
        5th Kentucky Vol's (Thomas' Mudsills)

Company of Military Historians
        Civil War Battlefield Preservation
        Sons of American Revolution
        Sons of Union Veterans

http://www.cwuniforms.net

Ancestors:

Pvt. John Wedeward, Co. A, 42 Illinois Vol. Infantry
        Cpl. Arnold Rader, Co. C, 46th Illinois Vol. Infantry
        Brigadier Gen. John Fellows, 21st Continental Regiment

Comment

Howdy, boys. Registration will close for good on 08/15. There will not be any extensions beyond this date. If you have expressed interest in coming, but have not yet paid up, I must have your $20 registration fee by 08/15 (send via PayPal as a “gift” to mikepalada@yahoo.com and don’t forget to include your full information and emergency contact info in the PayPal comments section). I will be ordering rations that following week – hence the need for a final hard cutoff date. My family and I are also moving at the end of August, and I do not want to deal with the headache of moving AND further processing registration. Tell your pards that now is the time to shit or get off the pot. Really looking forward to seeing you all there!! Thanks. -Lem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Matt Woodburn View Post
          Mike,

Is this in conjunction with the Home Sweet Home band concert that’s advertised on the Murfreesboro NPS website? They don’t mention your living history like they generally do. Or is there an error? Many thanks!
          Howdy, Matt. I believe that our living history is separate from the concert. Nathan Hellwig, jump in and correct me if I am wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weed View Post
          Except it is NOT exactly on te Banks of the River.... Very Little of the Actual Battlefield Still Exists.

Did just registar, though
          Great! Now the party can really start. Don't forget your haversack. Oh, and the park has reclaimed much land since you were probably last there.
          Mike Palada
          aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys

Comment

Working...
          X