Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missionary Ridge - 4th Florida Information

Hello Everyone,

While we are in the early stages of planning for Missionary Ridge and things are still being hammered out, I would like to take this opportunity to get some basic information out for the Confederate side of the event.

I am very proud and estastic to have this oppurtunity to lead a 4th Florida effort. The original unit is a large focus of research for the Liberty Guards Mess, and to seem this forgotten unit portrayed authentically is truly awesome for us.

At the moment this is our command structure.We are waiting on a few more replies from folks so as this gets updated I will let you all know.

Lt. Colonel Walter Cook
    Major To be announced
    Lt. Joe Blunt adjutant
    Sgt Major Ross Lamoruex

Companies:
    James Permane as Company C
    Dillian Lee as Company G
    Coty Robbins as Company I
    Leonard Bowling as Company F
    Brian Desroachers as Company A
    Ben Cwanya as Company K

As we are a little over a year out this will probally change.

Over time this thread will be updated with news on the 4th Florida effort.

Walter Cook
    Liberty Guards Mess

Re: Missionary Ridge - 4th Florida Information

Looking forward to it!

Ben Cwayna
    Ben Cwayna

Comment

Re: Missionary Ridge - 4th Florida Information

4th Florida orderly sergeants, there will be communication later as appointments are made as we prepare for this, but I'm currently working on creating blank forms based on original 4th Florida paperwork in the collection of the museum I work at. You won't be flooded with paper, but be prepared for a couple forms you might not have worked with in the past. Greatly looking forward to getting back out with good pards and working for men I respect in the field.
      Ross L. Lamoreaux
      rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Working...
      X