Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missionary Ridge Site Visit

Greetings!

This weekend, Tyler Underwood, Mike Jones, Dave Thomas and I met with the site owner to lay out the camps, discuss logistics and discuss our script and scenario. Additionally, we were able to meet up with Lee White, Ranger extraordinaire from Chickamauga and Chattanooga and watch his presentation at Bragg's Headquarters on the actual Missionary Ridge. Tyler and I finished the day yesterday with a visit to Browns Ferry where all of our net income from the event will be donated.

It was a very successful weekend and we were able to accomplish all of our goals as we continue to move forward with our research and detailed planning. We really think you are going to enjoy our event and we feel lucky to have found such an outstanding site so close to the original battlefield. It might sound easy to find a ridge in this part of Georgia/Tennessee, but finding the RIGHT site was a bit of a challenge. We are very fortunate that the land owner is as excited about hosting the event as we are to be organizing it.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE

Here is Lee White's Presentation on Missionary Ridge:

Here are some photos from the Missionary Ridge Event Site:

Here are some photos of Browns Ferry. As you can see, it is in desperate need of our help!

VISIT THE MISSIONARY RIDGE WEB SITE BY CLICKING HERE
    Last edited by Eric Tipton; 05-06-2018, 10:04 PM.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Missionary Ridge Site Visit

Looks like I'll be setting up a hobnail stand before the event!
    Mark Krausz
    William L. Campbell
    Prodigal Sons Mess of Co. B 36th IL Inf.
    Old Northwest Volunteers
    Agents Campbell and Pelican's Military Goods

Comment

Re: Missionary Ridge Site Visit

Here is a video made by Tyler Underwood at Browns Ferry about our preservation efforts!

ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
      X