Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri 1861: Registration Update!

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!
    To assist in timely recruitment of the Osage County Regiment and the armed citizens of Camden County, those that register prior to February 1, 2019 will be eligible for a drawing to win one of the following items:
    1. Custom made Missouri civilian hat (based on known images from the State) – made by Avery Miller
    2. Completely handsewn civilian shirt – Beaurgeard's Tailor
    3. Completely handsewn civilian overshirt or oversmock - Beaurgeard's Tailor
    4. Civilian jean cloth or denim trousers - Beaurgeard's Tailor
    A total of 4 individuals will win out of the registered population as of the above stated date. You must have a completed registration to be eligible – this includes the approval of your impression and have paid the applicable registration fee. The applicable items will be produced and delivered prior to the event.
    Website with Registration: https://www.mightymeanfoughtfight.com/…
    Please send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Andrew Kasmar

Re: Missouri 1861: Registration Update!

I tried to go to the event website but it appears to be down. Is there somewhere else where I can register?

Comment

Re: Missouri 1861: Registration Update!

Sorry for the extreme delay in response! I failed to see the notification of your comment until today. Anyway, shoot me a message at ajkasmar@yahoo.com or on FB and we can get it sorted out. Thanks!
      Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Working...
      X