Thank You As Always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You As Always

This is probably going to turn into a longer post than I usually make so stick with me here.

Before anyone else gets mentioned in this thread I want to very humbly thank every single person that came out to experience Winter Quarters 1862. Every time I get to organize and event and stand in front of this group I always feel like the work is worth it entirely. Thank you guys for believing in the abilities of this organization, taking the time to come to the event and for running non stop from 9:00 pm on Friday until 10:00 am Sunday.

I said it about a million times at the event but the music made it. The commissary blew it out of the park and the details from the great offerings of the Smotherman all the way down to the hand signed bills in your pay call tied together better than I expected. It went beyond what I imagined and that all ties back to each and every one of you and the dedication you bring with you to the field.

I do want to thank the guys in the organizational group- Brad Willingham J.W. Conley Brian DesRochers and Justin Morris. I am very thankful to get to organize stuff like this with my closest friends.

I am my harshest critic- I walked away with just shy of two pages of things I want to improve on before the next event. I consider that part of the challenge and part of the experience. If you’ve got some criticisms, want to talk about some things that we did or whatever, just reach out to me.

Last, most important and as always- thanks to my wife Liz Landrum for giving up time with me so I can plan, sew bags, print forms, smoke bacon and whatever else the mile I take when you only give an inch will allow.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles
Working...
X