Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction paper goods

Pards,

Is there anyone else anyone knows of that produces company morning reports books like the ones that bob sullivan does. Since i have been waiting for almost 5 month for my order I am giving up on Mr. Sullivan and moving on. I am also looking for period ink and other paper supplies.

Thanks,
    Ryan McIntyre
    124th New York State Volunteers
    Founder of the Squatting Bullfrog Mess & the "Leave your politics at home" Mess

"the Doctor says that I have got the Knapsack complaint that is I cant carry a knapsack that is a disease of my own getting up for I can lift as much as eney[sic] of the boys"
    Joseph H. Johnston
    March 16th 1863
    Camp Convalescent

"It takes twelve men and a corporal up there [brigade headquarters] to take care of a few trees and salute the officers as they pass these are all the orders we have, but it is military I suppose..."
    Henry M Howell
    March 8 1863
    In camp Near Falmouth

Re: Reproduction paper goods

Originally posted by orngblsm
    Pards,

Is there anyone else anyone knows of that produces company morning reports books like the ones that bob sullivan does. Since i have been waiting for almost 5 month for my order I am giving up on Mr. Sullivan and moving on. I am also looking for period ink and other paper supplies.

Thanks,

Sullivan Press is back up and running. He has the reasons were posted on his site, and requested that if you sent him a email order over the fall , to please re-send it. I placed a order on the 5th of Dec 03, and it was filled in mid Jan 04, and this evening I placed another order. :)
    Aka
    Wm Green :D
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    (Don’t let the bastards grind you down!)

Dreaming of the following and other events

Picket Post
    Perryville

The like to do a winter camp.....hint hint...

Comment

Working...
    X