? Regarding Zimmerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? Regarding Zimmerman

I e-mailed John Zimmerman over three weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply back from him.

The question that I have is how does he prefer payment? Does one just send him your weapon and a money order (the question I have is how much to make it out for a '42 Springfield, I noticed on his site it is $25 but how much more would the money order need for the shipping of the weapon back to me?) or would some other method be better?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Davolt

Re: ? Regarding Zimmerman

My advice would be to call Mr. Zimmerman. I don't think he pays attention to computers. He wrote me a letter to tell me my Enfield was completed.

He will ask you specific questions about what you want done and then he will quote you a price, instructing you on payment options. He seemed easy to talk to both in person and on the phone.

His work is very nice also.
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Re: ? Regarding Zimmerman

Yes Zimmerman does excellent work. He has been in the arms business a long time. Ask him about VietNam era M-16's, he will give you quite the education. :D
      Gregory Deese
      Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
      "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Working...
      X