Modern pix ID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern pix ID?

This picture was taken at the 2000 Hodge Preservation march in Loudon Co, VA. Is this anyone on this forum?
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Re: Modern pix ID?

Originally posted by dusty27
    Is this anyone on this forum?
    Dusty,

This includes members of the Valley Light Horse and assorted others on the "authentic" side of cavalry for many years now here in the East. Most don't post and aren't forum members.

Chris
    Last edited by CJSchumacher; 02-06-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Now Fellers,

I certainly do post here! LOL. I and one of our other members, Dr. Mac Brown, attended the PM2000 and enjoyed ourselves greatly. I'm the fourth one down on the right while Mac is sixth on the white hay weasel. Hope this helps for some reason?!

Regards,

Neill Rose
      PLHA
      Iron Scouts

Comment

Neill,

For what it is worth, I was very impressed with the group of horsemen at the event. If I remember correctly, a tall, red-headed man spoke to the public about skirmishing and screening for the infantry. He was very informative.
        Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

Comment

Dusty,

I'm sure that was Herr Todd Kern. He gave a really good talk as I remember. Glad you dug the photo up. Cheers!

Neill Rose
          PLHA
          Iron Scouts

Comment

I took the picture. I was there as part of the public. Here is another.

Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Comment

Great Pic!

Brings back some good memories! Todd is the one sitting in the foreground and I'm mounted over his right shoulder. Heck, I may have to save that one to the desktop. Thanks again.

Neill Rose

Comment

Working...
              X