Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for Grant Kirkwood

Guys,

I have talked with Chris Smith, 2nd Battalion Commander of Birney's. He asked that anyone that is owed money or gear by Grant please contact him at chris@5thohio.com. Chris is trying to get in touch with him because Grant was his adjutant with the 2nd Battalion. Hopefully someone will have some luck finding him and straightening this mess out.
    Respectfully yours,
    Andrew Jarvi
    [URL="http://darbycreekboys.webs.com/index.html"]Darby Creek Boys[/URL]

Kamfet brav fur Freiheit und Recht

Comment

Chris is a good guy. I serve with him on Birney's Division. He'll do his best to right the wrong.
      Andre Wagner
      Surgeon
      147th Reg't PA Vol.

Comment

I tried sending an e-mail to Chris earlier today and it bounced back. Could you please let me know where I can forward it to? Thanks,
        Jason C. Spellman
        Skillygalee Mess

"Those fine fellows in Virginia are pouring out their heart's blood like water. Virginia will be heroic dust--the army of glorious youth that has been buried there."--Mary Chesnut

Comment

Jason,
          Chris is on facebook, this is probably the best way to get in touch with him if his e-mail account is full. He has 2 e-mails:
          chris.smith@losttribemedia.com or chris@ddayquartermaster.com
          Andre Wagner
          Surgeon
          147th Reg't PA Vol.

Comment

Ok guys, I hate to dredge this back up but if everyone can e-mail me what Grant owes you, what he was supposed to be selling you, approximately when it took place or if it was like me where he borrowed something and never returned it, I have someone willing to help us because he is a friend and brother Mason. Send the e-mails to me at andrew.jarvi@gmail.com. This way I also have contact information so that if and when this gets resolved I can get your goods or money to you.
            Respectfully yours,
            Andrew Jarvi
            [URL="http://darbycreekboys.webs.com/index.html"]Darby Creek Boys[/URL]

Kamfet brav fur Freiheit und Recht

Comment

The Independent Rifles still have a pard that is owed money by Grant. I am passing along your e-mail addy to him, Mr. Jarvi. Any updates would be appreciated as this is getting worse by the day.
              [B]Justin Morris[/B]
              [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
              "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Fascinating.

I knew that name rang a bell and so I went looking through my records. Grant had ordered a coat and shirt kit back in '07 when we did the bully buy for them. I remembered him distinctly because on the day I was driving to North Carolina for my brother's wedding he called several times, the messages not reaching me until I arrived at the hotel. He stated in the message that the order had never arrived, I had ruined the Zoar event for him (even though he had ordered the kits mere days before the event, heaven knows how he planned to assemble them in time) and that he was going to sue me. I called immediately upon getting the message (even though we were already late for the rehearsal dinner) and let him know that new kits would be in the mail the Tuesday we arrived back in Michigan.

Based on the comments expressed here I would not be at all surprised to learn that Mr. Kirkwood was the proud recipient of two sets of kits. Oh well!
                Dan Wambaugh
                Wambaugh, White, & Company
                www.wwandcompany.com
                517-303-3609
                Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

I ran into Grant working at Gibson's Studio in Gettysburg the week of the 145th, maybe he has a contact number. His picture is on the opening page for the studio http://www.wix.com/kentcourtney/Gibs...contactus.html
                  Also a brother of mine that knew him from North East Ohio said that when he gets in trouble he goes to his Mothers in Florida. He does not know her first name, just trying to help.
                  Jake Nott
                  4th VA CO A
                  Anchor Lodge #283
                  Valley of Columbus 32°

Comment

Not that I have a dog in this fight nor do I know this guy. However I went to his Facebook page to see what the D.B. looks like so if I fun into him perhaps I can help out . Now I am not saying I condone or encourage this activity but between him, family members, and friend’s information that is so easily accessible on the social site I am sure one could really make his and his family’s lives a little bit rougher if one was so inclined. Just saying is all……

Sun Tzu “If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to”

Comment

I figured to see what this douche looked like and checked out his Facebook. Jeez, what a hardkewl poser!

On the other hand, his mom is kind of hot in a MILF way. If anyone makes a run to West Palm to kick his ass, let me know. Mom may need consoling.
                      Joe Smotherman

Comment

Working...
                      X