Seeking writers.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking writers.......

I was not sure where to post this request so I have placed it here. I urge my fellow moderators to remove it wherever they deem appropriate. Thank you!

For those that like to try their hand at writing, The Camp Chase (and their sister publications) are seeking writers of "how to" articles. While certainly not the purpose of this forum there are no doubt, some "writers" among us here that will see this as a good personal opportunity as well as an opportunity for the more authentic side of the hobby to educate and lead by example. Below is the request and contact info.

Ken R Knopp

--------------------------------

Hello all

I am in need of "HOW-TO" articles for the Camp Gazette. They are what the old Camp Chase used to be FULL of, and I am determined to once again meet that need for our readers.

PLEASE dig through your old files, give your pards a call, get out the pen and paper, and contact me with any and all HOW TO articles that you would like to see in the Gazette.

THANKS for your support!
    Connie Payne, Editor
    The Citizens Companion
    The Camp Chase Gazette
    The Civil War Courier

Payne, Connie
    E-mail Address(es): companioneditor@gmail.com

Re: Seeking writers.......

Ditto on that...The Gazette and Companion are looking to diversify their base of research article contributors, so it was a good time for me to move on. What would you like to see in there? What are you interested in? Research, write (and cite sources) and send it in. Taking nothing away from the Internet but there is little else as cool as seeing your name printed on the by-line.
    Last edited by Craig L Barry; 01-20-2010, 08:24 PM.
    Craig L Barry
    Editor, The Watchdog, a non-profit 501[c]3
    Co-author (with David Burt) Suppliers to the Confederacy
    Author, The Civil War Musket: A Handbook for Historical Accuracy
    Member, Company of Military Historians

Comment

Working...
    X