Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to identify sack coat...

To all who care,

I am trying to get more information on a Sack Coat that I purchased back in 2004 at Franklin. I bought it from Regimental Q. and I remember it costing about $180. R.Q. does not have any records showing who made the batch...

Does anybody know where these sacks came from and/or who made them? See attahed photos.

Thanks in advance for any assistance...
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Eliot Toscano
    Independent Brute
    Putting on no style...

"Six children from the local village appeared wearing [U][B]fallacious accoutrements & reprehensible baggage [/B][/U]and thought they would put a sham battle on for our amusement. We laughed so hard at their imitation of soldiers that our sides were hurting for hours."
    A.R. Crawford in the 76th Illinois Infantry, Co D - April 1863 - The origin of FARB

Re: Need help to identify sack coat...

Swing and a miss! Bump!!!!!
    Regards,
    Eliot Toscano
    Independent Brute
    Putting on no style...

"Six children from the local village appeared wearing [U][B]fallacious accoutrements & reprehensible baggage [/B][/U]and thought they would put a sham battle on for our amusement. We laughed so hard at their imitation of soldiers that our sides were hurting for hours."
    A.R. Crawford in the 76th Illinois Infantry, Co D - April 1863 - The origin of FARB

Comment

Working...
    X