Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Arms Confusion

Hello All,

I'm a little confused about the foot officer's sword Legendary Arms carries and was hoping I could get an answer here. They have two versions...one with markings and one without markings. What do they mean by the with and without markings distinction? What markings are they referring to? Do they mean manufacture markings or the ornate markings that are on the blade? Anyone know? Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer
    Liberty Rifles
    Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer

Re: Legendary Arms Confusion

Get the $200 version with markings. There is a much bigger difference between the two then just markings. The $65 sword is a heavy and chunky pile of crap. I purchased that version first and to say I was not happy is a big understatment. I then purchased the $200 version and I am happy with it. I compared it next to one from Ames and they are just about identical. However, neither the better LA or Ames are perfect repros but you can't find a perfect repro sword.
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Civil War Digital Digest
    Sally Port Mess

Comment

Re: Legendary Arms Confusion

If you order the one with the correct markings applied, or any other for that matter, you might want to consider sending it to S&S firearms to have "rayskin" applied to the handle. Look under "Replacement Sword Grips".

Preston Todd
      Hard Case Boys
      Top Rail Mess

Comment

Working...
      X