Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a few people in my unit, as well as others, who have had emails or PMs over the last few days of members of the moderator team having issues with their profile pic. Is that really necessary? I understand not having modern pictures in modern clothing, but messing with someone over an avatar is borderline being a pain in the ass and just LOOKING for something. With guys wearing half assed kits and making broad stroked statements about research and this be passed off on the AC everyday, I would think the mod staff had something better to do, if not on this forum, then elsewhere.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Avatars are problems? REALLY?

Pat,

The moderators respond to complaints made by your fellow members of the AC and, yes, we have more than enough to do without having to go looking for problem children on the forum. Looking into every complaint made by the forum members is what we are suppose to do. It was not that long ago the moderators were accused of not doing enough, now we are accused of doing too much.

The moderators are not here to pick and choose which rules of the forum we would like to enforce, we are responsible to enforce them all without favoritism toward any individual or group.

While I was not directly involved in responding to the recent complaints I will say that if I had my way there would be no avatars.
    Last edited by JimKindred; 05-29-2010, 07:50 AM.
    Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
    X