X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.

Hi,
    Did not know where to post this, so sorry if it is in the wrong place. How does one get in touch with Charlie Childs. I have tried his email and phone and nothing. I need a couple of patterns and I think he is the only one that has them.
    Thank You,
    Bill Feuchtenberger

Re: Help.

Sometimes it takes a month or so to get an email back from him.
    Lewis M Robinson Jr
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"They were the dirtiest men I ever saw. A most ragged lean and hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked." Maryland Resident upon seeing the Confederate Army

Comment

He gets pretty tied up. he will not take orders over the phone. he still prefers to get orders in the mail. I sent one off last week. will let you know when my card is run
      Bryant Roberts
      Palmetto Guards/WIG/LR

Interested in the Palmetto Guards?
      palmettoguards@gmail.com

Comment

Does anyone have his email? The one on his site does not work. It gets sent back to me.
        Bill
        Oh, if anyone knows where else I might be able to get patterns for a mobile mystery jacket and a four button jacket, it would be greatly appreciated. That is what I want to order from him.
        Thanks Again!

Comment

Print out an order form and order the items snail mail with a personal check. You know, the way it was done WAAAY back in the 20th century. In 15+ years I've never had an issue getting stuff from Chas. that way.

-Randall Pierson

Comment

The email on his front page is a verizon address. These email addresses have been migrating to a frontier.net ending. You might want to try that.
            Bob Welch

The Eagle and The Journal
            My blog, following one Illinois community from Lincoln's election through the end of the Civil War through the articles originally printed in its two newspapers.

Comment

contact needle and thread in gettysburg....i'm sure they have the childs pattern you are looking for and they do take phone orders
              [FONT="Garamond"]Justin A. Meinert[/FONT]

Comment

Hi,
                I did run off a order form and was going to send it. I just wanted to contact him to make sure that he had them. I also did contact needle and thread like was mentioned and they did have the patterns. Order made. Thanks to all who gave me their input on this matter.
                Thanks Again,
                Bill Feuchtenberger
                Thread can be closed.

Comment

Working...
                X