Who's Going To Nashville Show Dec 1-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going To Nashville Show Dec 1-3

Probably THE BEST show in the country this coming w/e. Also a large auction each day. You can watch the auction on ebay - "Live Auctions" I'll probably try and get another Confed. button. Looking forward to watching the auction in person though.
    Jerry Holmes
    28th GA. Inf
    65th GA. Inf (GGG-Grandfather)

Re: Who's Going To Nashville Show Dec 1-3

I'm going, but I can't say that I'm selling anything.
    Rick Bailey
    Melodian Banjoist from Allendale and Founder of Waffle Schnapps.

Comment

Well thank the Heavens and Kind Providence, Rick.

I'm way bad broke, but you know I can't resist a handsome man hustling tinware.

I'm going, along with Miss Bruce, Miss Myers, and Mr. and Mrs. Simpson. In addition to the various CW period goings on, we are also planning on changing into 18th century clothing and going just up the road to Manskers Station for Saturday evening.

And somewhere up there, I need to see Mr. Crabb, because I have an item to deliver to the Mrs.

I'll have some baskets of yarn from the fall dye run in the back of the van, but will not be set up----a couple of my 18th century commerical customers bought more than half my production while the stuff was still dripping....
      Terre Hood Biederman
      Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
      Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Some of the lads from the 33rd Ala. Inf. will likely be at the show on Saturday.
        They will likely need a respite from freezing their ####off at the Carter House where they are putting on a Living History this weekend. Looks to be a bit brisk in the area.

AWRedd
        Andy Redd

Comment

hello andy,
          will you be sportin your brand new custom tailored officer's coat? carl and myself will see you all at the show.

mike boyd
          redroosterinalabama

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I will be trying to kick a case of bronchitis and will not make it. Y'all have fun.

Trish Hasenmueller

Comment

Working...
            X