Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Thomas site

Hello;
    Does anybody know what happened to the EJ Thomas website?
    Been trying to log on for a couple of days with no luck.
    Thanks
    Harold Adams
    Co. F, 48th NYVI
    "On occupation duty in Florida"

Here we are, some with whole skins, and some not so whole. Others have been left behind. For myself, I can only wonder if there is a bone left in my carcass when I think of the wholesale carnage through which I have passed. My bruises are inward.
    Pvt. J. Haley, Co I, 17th Maine Vols., 9 June 1865

Re: EJ Thomas site

Harold,
    Give em a call at 215-340-0806. I actually talked to them yesterday and informed them that their site was down.

Joe
    Joseph Hofmann

Comment

You know, now that you mention it, I'm also having the same problem with TransMississippi Depot's website. Any one else?
      Last edited by ElizabethClark; 12-01-2006, 09:11 AM. Reason: removing "IM speak"--please spell out your pronouns.
      Mike Dudkowski

Comment

EJ Thomas is updating their website. I was there the other day, I actually helped BJ with it a bit ;)
        Patrick Rooney

Comment

Originally posted by unionprivate View Post
          You know, now that you mention it, I'm also having the same problem with TransMississippi Depot's website. Any one else?
          Nope, Don's site is working fine for me.
          - Pvt. S. Martin Aksentowitz
          1st California Co. F
          Carleton's Cannibals

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Angst kommt; da werden sie Heil suchen, aber es wird nicht zu finden sein.- HESEKIEL 7.25[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER]"To day we. . . stopped a few minutes to examine the crumbling ruins the walls were defaced with Texians traitors names and Texican Braggodocia but nary a Texican thare to answer to his name or make good his writing on the wall."
          -Eli W. Hazen, 1st California Vol. Inf.[/CENTER]

[RIGHT][COLOR="Silver"]"Credo Quio Absurdum" - ECV[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Comment

Don's site should work when you go to the approved vendors page. Just go there and you'll most likelybe able to access it.
            Pvt/Cpl. Roy James Brown
            [SIZE="2"]1st Michigan Engineers Co. E, Grand Rapids Boys (Franklin Shaw) Discharged[/SIZE]
            [SIZE="2"]36th Illinois Infantry Co. B, Prodigal Sons Mess (Henry Alcott) Discharged[/SIZE]

[I]Cowards die many times before their deaths;
            The valiant never taste of death but once.[/I]-Julius Caesar, William Shakspeare

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I have not been able to access E. J.'s "Online Store" link since before Christmas... I keep getting "Cannot Find Server".
              [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
              [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
              [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Me too! Bud Scully 13NJ:(
                Bud Scully 13th NJ Co.K Mess and 69th NY (N-SSA)

Comment

I have been talking to maryanne and she told me EJ would have their new site up after the holidays. Pretty bad timing if you ask me, haha but I tell you what, their service is second to nobody.

Comment

Working...
                  X