This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Glory" -Repackaged?

Has anyone seen the new edition of the movie Glory that is being advertised on Amazon.com as "repackaged"? What gives? I hasten to say "new edition" because I can't see any difference between the special edition that was released back in 2001 and this latest release due to hit the shelves January 2, 2007.
    A silly marketing ploy or could there be additional features I'm not seeing...
    Charles Thomas

Re: "Glory" -Repackaged?

Charles,

It is definitely the same as the other 2-disc edition. I wondered the same thing but it is the same, just re-release I imagine. Happy New Yr.

Jeff Felton

Liberty Hall Volunteers

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVolunteers View Post
      Charles,

It is definitely the same as the other 2-disc edition. I wondered the same thing but it is the same, just re-release I imagine. Happy New Yr.

Jeff Felton

Liberty Hall Volunteers
      Thanks Jeff. I was figuring the same but wanted to make sure. Happy New Year to you too!
      Charles Thomas

Comment

I got a copy for Christmas. It's not bad, but not like I couldn't have lived without the second DVD (I was there for some of the filming anyway so experienced it first hand).

Regards,
        Scott Dallimore
        Regards,
        Scott Dallimore
        14th SCVI Co. I "McCalla's Rifles"
        Reedy River Mess - 16th S.C. The Greenville Rg't
        -------------------------------------

Comment

There are several movie sites that you could get this information from. What does this have to do with Authentic re-enacting?
          Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
          X