Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Problem

Gents

I have got a problem on my hands. I asked a pard (who is also an approved vender) to make me a pair of drawers last spring. Well I am still waiting on them. In correspondence with him on October 16, he said he would have them done soon. I then emailed him on December 10. asking about the drawers His reply was "give me around 3 weeks". I am tired of waiting and excuses. What should I do.

Re: Vendor Problem

I assume from your post you already paid for them, if so demand a refund and take your business to someone else, or if he does not agree to refund your money you can go the mail fraud route or just tell him to produce the goods or you will out him,
    I did that once to a fellow on the forums who wrote me a rubber check he would not make good on it until I told him I was going to post his name for all the world to see. I had the money in less then a week.
    There are enough good vendors out there that would like your business,
    I hear really great things about the French pattern drawers that Chris Daley Makes also Joe Hoffman has drawers in stock made by Nick ************, I also make drawers, I sell mine through Orchard hill and Stoneybrook, Chris Sullivan, I have size 36-38 and 38-40 instock ready to ship,
    Hope things work out for you,
    Douglas Potter
    E-Mail [email]harley@mfi.net[/email]

Comment

Working...
    X