Any campaigner groups in Minnesota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any campaigner groups in Minnesota?

I've been a member of the 1st Minnesota since 1977, but have not been an active reenactor since 1989. I'd like to get back into the hobby and try campaigning. Are there any campaigner groups located in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin?

Re: Any campaigner groups in Minnesota?

Comrade,

I am sure there are groups closer to your location if you are looking at Minnesota/western Wisconisn, but there is a small group of us in south west Minnesota/south east South Dakota. If time passes and you find no one else closer to your location, send me an e-mail.

muddytrowers@yahoo.com
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Peter N. Olsen[/FONT]

Comment

There are a number of "campaigners" in both the 1st Minnesota and the 2nd Minnesota, both from the Minneapolis/St Paul area. If you want to head into Wisconsin there's the 33rd Wisconsin there.

Comment

Mr. Webb,

To follow up on Kevin's note, the 33d Wisconsin does have some presence in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. I know there Webmaster Tad Salyards does live in Minnesota so you should give him a shout if interested. His e-mail can be found on the 33d's Website.

And a side note to Mr. Mudd, glad to see your doing well after TAG. Hopefully we will see you gents at Pickett's Mill.

Good Luck,
        Tom Klas
        Hard Head Mess
        Citizens Guard

Comment

You might want to check out the Hogg Mess or Hard Head Mess websites. Both have might have some tips on groups to join in the area.
          Maggie Halberg
          Milwaukee, WI

Comment

Working...
          X