Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Morris Civilian Shirts

Lads,

I'm wondering if anyone has seen the new Todd Morris civilian shirts being offered by Orchard Hill. Wondering if they're up to muster. The price is right, and they sound good - hand stitching and Family Heirloom material. I've always been very satisfied with Orchard's products and services, just wondering where these shirts fall on the authenticity meter.

Thanks for any input.

Regards,

Andrew Galli
    Andrew Galli
    52nd NY
    German Rangers

Re: Todd Morris Civilian Shirts

I know his issue shirt and undershirt are very faithful copies of any of the originals I have seen. I just ordered the two of them, directly from him, a month ago. I recieved them about a week ago, and I am very pleased. The undershirt is truely awesome, and exactly matches the one in Gettysburg. I do not own one of hist civilian shirts, but, from what I can tell, they seem to be right on the money.

Here is his site:

By the way, he is a very pleasant person to deal with, and keeps you informed every step of the way, throughout the production of the item. Also, I have no problem putting my money in his pocket, since he is a cop (full time job). Those boys in blue have kept me safe many a time, while rolling in my rig.

Comment

Re: Todd Morris Civilian Shirts

Thanks for the feedback Josh, much appreciated. I think I will go ahead and order from him.

Andrew Galli
      Andrew Galli
      52nd NY
      German Rangers

Comment

Working...
      X